Policy and Research
We bring together policy and research specialists to provide custom designed research and evaluation solutions involving quantitative, qualitative and mixed methodologies. We can also help you disseminate and share learning, maximising the value and impact of research.
We offer the following services:
- Qualitative research; interviews, focus groups, case studies, participant observation
- Quantitative research; telephone, face to face or web surveys, primary and secondary data analysis
- Economic analysis, modelling and impact assessment
- Social Return on Investment (SROI)
- Cost Benefit Analysis and Value for Money studies
- Peer research and involvement
- Community and stakeholder consultation
- Project appraisal and business planning
- Process and impact evaluation at project, programme and policy level
- Monitoring and evaluation frameworks and plans, including data capture and management systems.
- Training in monitoring and evaluation
- Identifying promising or effective practice, including benchmarking
- Reporting, disseminating and sharing learning