Ecorys is undertaking a £1m, long-term project to provide M&E services to the UK High Commission in Pakistan, across its Conflict Pool Programme.
The Conflict Pool Programme is a series of projects funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO), to fund conflict prevention activities in Pakistan and the region, working under three policy themes: India/Pakistan relations, Pakistan/Afghanistan relations and Pakistan Internal.
Ecorys are providing the following services:
- Quarterly monitoring of each project in the Programme, including those in high risk areas of Pakistan;
- Mid-term and final evaluations of the projects;
- Capacity building activities to improve the ability of implementing partners to monitor their projects;
- Lesson learning and knowledge sharing activities;
- Support to the M&E of regional Conflict Pool projects in Sri Lanka.