Ecorys developed and implemented various online portals to support the grant management process for the Health and Social Care Volunteering Fund (HSCVF), a £7M (per year) fund provided to the voluntary organisations through the Department of Health.
The online portals and databases facilitated:
- A streamlined administration process that enabled efficient delivery of the programme.
- An intuitive interface that guided voluntary organisations through the funding application process
- The ability for fund administrators to quickly interrogate the database to create both project level and national level reports.
The services provided as part of this project included:
- Database design, database implementation, database development
- Database query optimisation
- Database development services in Microsoft SQL Server
- Data modelling
- Database migration
- XML database development