International investment projects take, on average, 36 months to plan and implement – they are a major resource in research and account management time. Oxford Intelligence delivers targeted, high-quality solutions to assist clients in nurturing and winning projects. We have been tracking, researching and interviewing companies about their international business development since 1996 and are retained by world-class agencies globally to grow investment in their countries, regions and cities.
Our unique methodology, using our exclusive global research network, has enabled us consistently to deliver quality and verified data regarding company strategy. We focus on direct and confirmed exchange with senior decision-makers as the key source of our information.
- Proposition review & lead generation strategy
- Intelligent targeting & tracking of companies
- Client-specific proposition building
- Engagement & qualification with companies
- Management information
- Return on investment (ROI) measurements